Sienna Smith C-IAYT, E-RYT500
- Certified Yoga Therapist with International Association of Yoga Therapist
- Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher at highest level E- RYT 500.
- Teacher Training for 200 and 500 hour programs through Yoga Alliance.
- Founder of Yoga Mountain Studio in Marin, CA for over 12 years.
- Teaching for 20 years in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Sienna is a contributor to Yoga Journal and published Desk Yoga in November 2011 issue.
- Sienna created and produced Desk Yoga Essentials with Yoga Journal on sale on Amazon.
- She is featured in Gary Krafstow’s top-selling DVD, Yoga for the Low Back, Sacrum and Hips.
- Main teachers: Gary Kraftsow, John Friend, Christina Sell, Georg Feuerstein, Lama Palden, and Babaji Hari Ramji.
- Sienna has two active teens, two not-so-active cats (including Sunny the chant cat). She’s a green tea lover, harmonium player, back deck gardener, and healthy chocolate maker.
You are a phenomenal teacher. I appreciate your depth and wisdom and on a practical level, your detailed instructions as we work. Even on good ole Zoom, it’s very reassuring.
The breathing techniques we are practicing help me stay grounded, present, and more energetic. I do a breathing practice every night in bed as I am ready to go sleep. I fall asleep easily and quickly and seem to sleep more deeply. I am feeling much less stress, fear, and anxiety.
Thanks for leading a wonderful sequence this morning Sienna and I felt this I magically received exactly what I needed Right now. How do you do that? Also, since this was my first online streaming flow class I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the relatively high video and audio quality of the class as well as the ability to connect with other yogis in class today via chat.
I am having a profound experience this week, since I began the Breathe Well practices… my anxiety and depression levels feel like they are less than usual and significantly less than since Covid hit, my sleep is more sound and I feel rested when I awake, and I have more energy throughout my workday and I am experiencing more inspiration overall. Thank you.
I loved all the twisting and the freeing up of my spine and breath. Loved your quote in the beginning and your reading from the Bhagavad Gita verses to unnravel the philosophy of life and the spiritual. Oh and the breathing – your classes are so potent! Thank you.